Ponjesly college of Engineering Nagercoil
31st May& 1st June 2013
UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE-SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES
1) An Intersectoral approach for controlling vector borne diseases.
2) Epidemic and Disaster preparedness and responses.
3) Non Communicable Diseases.
4) Innovations and Quality in primary health care services including effective coverage.
5) Universal accesses to essential drugs and diagnostic services.
6) Reaching the unreached urban and high risk areas.
7) Nutritional deficiency disorder with focus in micronutrients.
8) HIV prevention and control –an integrated approach.
9) Women empowerment in health.
10) Mental Health.
11) Human Resource Development in PHC.
12) Tuberculosis control-Global Emergency.
Dr. Ashok Kumar-9840877157
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract of Paper for TNPHCON 2013
(Oral Presentation, Poster presentation, Clinical cases, Case studies, Interesting case with photos)
Abstracts to be submitted before 20th May of 2013
Full paper not exceeding 5,000 words may be submitted before 20thMay 2013 While submitting the Full papers the following headlines to be used
1/2page B/W -Rs.10, 000
Full page B/W -Rs.20, 000
Full page colour -Rs.25, 000
Stall 10*10 Sq.ft -Rs.50, 000
Premium Stall 20*20 Sq.ft -Rs.1, 00,000
Krishnankovil, Nagercoil P.O, Kanyakumari District,